1. I want to submit my paper to International Journal of Tropical Hydro-biology and Fisheries , does it fall within the scope of the journal ?
Answer: publish articles on several areas of hydro-biology and fisheries sciences such as interactions of water, nutrient and pollutant cycles with biotic components of ecosystems, aquaculture, fisheries ecology, fisheries management, fishery biology, pollution, aquatic ecosystem dynamics, biodiversity, numerical modeling of ecosystems, climate change ecology, biodiversity and distribution and so on.
2. Is an indexed journal ?
Answer: is a new journal and will be under the indexing process immediately with ISI, ERIC, Scopus and Econlit upon fulfilling the minimum requirements for a index.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal ?
Answer: Yes, is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions ?
Answer: Yes, is published both in print and online versions. Author(s) can order printed copies though online request paying required fees.
5. Is an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal ?
Answer: Yes, is an open-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does publish ?
Answer: The publishes original research and short communications on the topic of hydro biology and fisheries sciences, as well as reviews of previously published research on a wide number of topics.
7. Who is the publisher of ?
Answer: International Journal of Tropical Hydro-biology and Fisheries is published by NATURE CONSERVATION SOCIETY OF COASTAL BANGLADESH.
8. I want to submit may paper to , how should I submit it ?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Does have ‘manuscript submission guidelines ?
Answer: Yes, has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
10. Is there any page limit of the paper ?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 40 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
11. How much time does take in review process ?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum three weeks.
12. Does require any publication fee ?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper.
13. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue ?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
14. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee ?
15. I want to know about the copyright policy of ?
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
16. I want to join the review team of . How can I become an honorable reviewer of ?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, fill up the prescribed application form Recruitment of Reviewers and send it to the email@example.com
17. What is the frequency of publication of ?
Answer: published quarterly
18. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted ?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 48 hours.